- Maintain technology roadmap of the engineering platform and proactively work with the program management organization in driving the technology roadmap
- Prior exposure to distributed application performance engineering, cloud computing, social media programs, mobile application development, and information security engineering
- Eliminate Revenue loss and inaccurate billing by developing deep insight on data and detecting issues before it gets to billing. Use a combination of Data Quality, Advanced Statistical Techniques and Machine Learning to detect potential Revenue leakage and perform root cause analysis
- Work with developers and guide them from technical perspectives during project construction
- Provide architectural leadership and vision for Visa’s loyalty marketing products and services. Develop and maintain technology roadmap for applications and systems plus ensuring alignment with the business and enterprise architecture strategies and standards
- Work on highly complex issues with broad technical or strategic implications for the organization. Work often involves nonrecurring research of a universal nature
- TDM (Test Data Management) Architecture
- Experience in development with full software life cycle involving analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, implementation & maintenance.
- Experience of 3-Tier Architecture, MVC (Modal View Controller) along with unit testing for TDD (Test driven development).
- Experience in Usability and user interface design in light of W3C web standards.
- Experience in building and consuming Web Services using ASP.NET and XML.
- Experience in Designing Relational Database, writing Stored Procedures, Views and Functions using
- Good command on the Normalization Concepts
- Experience in the designing and development of the Systems based on RDBMS (Relational Database Management System).
- Working knowledge of Distributed Database and Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing.
- Excellent skills of Project Management tools and techniques.
- Experience in Maintaining, Supporting and Troubleshooting software applications.
- Highly organized, hardworking and a dedicated focus on delivering business benefit and a proven record of successfully delivering on target.
- Sometime needs to communicate with customer/clients.
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely execution of System.
- Review, analyse and modify the code and fix bugs by debugging and unit testing with most possible scenarios.
- Work with other team members in solving issues in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with the support team as a third-line support.